Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BM Presentation

This is the first presentation in USM. The topic is "Masyarakat Malaysia Dahulu, Kini dan Akan Datang". There are four of us in a group - Azmi, Edwin, Zhi Heng and me. Azmi did the opening and closing speech, Zhi Heng did the Masyarakat Malaysia Dahulu, I did the present one and Edwin did the future one. All of us were quite nervous as we have to speak in Bahasa Baku ie the pure and original malay language pronunciation.

Overall the presentation is quite okay, however I'd accidentally spoken an English word which is "SHOPPING"! Even one laughed at me when I said that, even me myself did Haha. What to do, I'm too use to our national language - bahasa rojak already. Wakakaka.


Before the presentation...

ZhiHeng presenting... He keeps looking at his paper LOL

This is me presenting....

Edwin's presentation was smooth and cool..

Azmi's spontaneous presentation.. He speaks quite loud and fluent in his mother tongue...

The four handsome guys after their handsome presentation wakakaka....

No comments:

Post a Comment