Monday, November 02, 2009

1st paper in USM

This morning I had the first final paper in USM, the feeling for exam is not there, I mean I should feel nervous but don't know why, I don't feel it. If you said I'm well-prepared? Nope, I'm not. But maybe because I've been through UPSR, PMR, SPM and even STPM, I'm numbed already.
I did pretty okay this morning. Although there are some parts I just simply sketch my answer on the answer sheets, but I tried hard to get full marks on questions that I know how to do. Hopefully I can get an A for this subject, Organic Chemistry. If it happens, it'll be the first time ever I managed to get an A in Chemistry. Before this, the highest achievement is always A2 or an A-. Next paper is on Thursday, BM. Well, guess I can relax for tomorrow. Cheers and all the best ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment